FCS GROUP is a professional services firm that provides financial, economic and management consulting to local and state governments throughout the Western United States. FCS GROUP’s headquarters office, located in Redmond, Washington, is currently seeking energetic candidates for an open marketing/proposal coordinator position.
The marketing coordinator is responsible for proposal development, marketing campaign administration, website (WordPress) updates, conference coordination, and project/CRM database (Deltek) maintenance. The marketing coordinator reports to the marketing and business development director.
- Development and production of marketing materials and proposals
- Administration of email and marketing campaigns
- Association conference planning and coordination
- Database entry and management
- Market and client-specific research
- Posting and updating website content
- Graphic design support
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Exceptional writing, proofreading and sales-focused content development
- Time management and organizational capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Driven, team-player attitude
- Strong verbal communication
- B.A., preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expected. Exposure to relational/CRM database platforms a plus (e.g., Deltek, Cosential, Salesforce). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress also a plus.
- Optional but sought after skills include graphic and/or web design experience
- Experience in the AEC or professional services industry a plus
Position currently available in Redmond, Washington.
EOE. Send resume/cover letter to email@example.com . Include “Marketing Coordinator Position” in the email subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a long-standing commitment to provide equal opportunity on the basis of individual merit and personal qualifications to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic characteristics or genetic health information about an employee or an employee’s family, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, the presence of sensory, mental, or physical disability, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, medical condition, membership of military service, veteran’s status, political ideology, height, or weight or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.